Our shipping prices are very competitive both local Hong Kong and overseas. We partnership with FedEx and they will handle for all order ship to Europe , United States and most Asian Countries, Hong Kong/Taiwan/China will be handled by Hong Kong post office/SF Express and Macau will be handled by Tin Tin Express. Our system will automatically show the best delivery option for your order after full address entry.
The Order ship on next day after payment complete (Monday to Saturday).
For pre-orders and other not-in-stock items, its all depends on release dates and suppliers.
An email with tracking number will be sent when your order is ready to ship.
Estimated delivery time:
- Order from Local Hong Kong / Ship via Hong Kong Post Office or SF Express - 2 days business days
- Order from International / Ship via FedEx/Post Office - 3-7 business days
- Order from Taiwan / Ship via Hong Kong Post Office or SF Express - 3-7 days
- Order from China / Ship via Hong Kong Post Office – 3-10 business days
Delivery time also depending on the customs laws in your country. Please inquire at your local customs office for further information on the location of your package after it has crossed the border.
Due to coronavirus disease (COVID-19) still sparked alarm around the world and delivery time may taken a bit longer than usual. Please be patient.
About Europe VAT rules (effect from July 1, 2021)
All E.U. customers will no longer be able to import shipments valued under €22 into the EU free of VAT.
Even we don't charge/or collect Europe duty at our online store, but this means you have the responsibility to pay the duty by yourself once the shipment arrival or seized by customs on arrival.
Any customs or import duties, taxes and all other charges are the solely your responsibility. In the event you refuse your package, only the purchase price will be refunded. All shipping costs, duties, fees are your responsibility and will not be refunded to you.
All shipments to Europe will attract VAT regardless of value. VAT will apply at the rate set in the buyer’s country of residence in Europe.
- In-stock items
- Ship in 1-2 working days
- Where an order contains only in-stock items then it will usually (not always!) get picked and dispatched within 24 hours. We ship six days a week (Monday to Saturday) so any orders placed after Midnight on Friday are not dispatched until the following Monday.
- Ship in 1 working day once we receive it from labels/suppliers
- We don't accept cancellation on Pre-Order items, please consider and buy it carefully.
- Most pre-order items have a known release date. However, its also depends when we will receive it from labels/suppliers, and the release dates are subject to change.
- Not-in-stock items
- Ship in 1 working day once we receive it
- Some of the items we list on the site are not kept in stock and need to be ordered in from our suppliers. Most of the time will takes a week or longer delays do sometimes occur.
- Keeping you informed
- We will stay in touch from the moment you place your order until the moment it ships. You'll always know what's happening with any pre-orders or not-in-stock items.
- Splitting orders
- Where your order contains a mix of in-stock items and pre-orders / not-in-stock items we are ok to split that for you, dispatching what's available and keeping the rest on order for you but please be aware that extra shipping charges may apply.
All mailers (within 1-8 LPs) offer strengthened corners, edges with buffers, and thick fluted cardboard and they're also easy to open. We will use extra bubble and cardboard on every LPs package to protect to your vinyl.
They will house up to 8 LPs with ease, large enough for most orders. Ordering more than 8 LPs? No worry for that. We've been packing records for over 15 years, and have enough experience to do this.